LEGAL NOTICE FOR THE CHALET ROSIERE WEBSITE
In accordance with the Articles 6-III and 19 of Law No. 2004-575 dated 21st June 2004 for the Trust in the Digital Economy, known as LCEN, the following Legal Notice is brought to the attention of users and visitors of the site Chalet Rosiere.
The Chalet Rosiere website is accessible at the following address: www.chaletrosiere.com (hereinafter "the Website"). Access and use of the Website are subject to the following "Legal Notices" detailed below and to the applicable laws and / or regulations.
The connection, use and access to this Website implies the full and unreserved acceptance of all the terms and provisions of this Legal Notice.
ARTICLE 1 - LEGAL INFORMATION
Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 dated 21st June 2004 2004 for the Trust in the Digital Economy, this article specifies the identity of the various parties involved in its implementation and monitoring.
The website Chalet Rosiere is published by: Indivision Juliard having its registered office at the following address: 14 bis rue Mandres, 91480 Varennes-Jarcy, France, and registered at the following number: SIRENE 801542168.
Phone: +33 6 78 48 29 29
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
here after "the Editor"
The Publishing Director is:
Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
hereinafter "the Publication Director"
The website Chalet Rosiere is hosted by: WIX.COM
Headquartered at: 500 Terry Francois Blvd., 6th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94158 USA
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
here after "the Host"
All users who browse, read, view, connect and use the Chalet Rosiere website are considered users.
here after the "Users"
ARTICLE 2 – ACCESSIBILITY
The Site is accessible 24 / 24h and 7 / 7d, except for interruptions, programmed or not, for maintenance needs or in case of force majeure.
In case of impossibility of access to the Website, the latter undertakes to do its outmost to restore access. The Website cannot be held responsible for any damage, whatever its nature, resulting from its unavailability.
ARTICLE 3 - DATA COLLECTION AND COMPUTER LAW AND FREEDOMS
This site complies with the provisions of Law 78-17 dated 6th January 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms. By virtue of this, the User benefits in particular from the right of opposition (Articles 32 and 38), access (Articles 38 and 39) and rectification (Article 40) of data concerning him. To make use of it, the User must contact the Publisher by contacting him at the following e-mail address: email@example.com, or by mail addressed to the Head Office of the Publisher, specifying his name, first name (s), address and e-mail address (es).
ARTICLE 4 - COOKIES POLICY
ARTICLE 5 - APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Legal Mentions are governed by French law. In case of dispute and in the absence of an amicable agreement, the dispute will be brought before the French courts in accordance with the rules of jurisdiction in force.
ARTICLE 6 – CONTENT
Chalet Rosiere makes every effort to ensure that the information published on this website (which it reserves the right to amend at any time and without prior warning) is accurate and up-to-date. However, Chalet Rosiere cannot guarantee the accuracy or thoroughness of the information published on this site. As a result, Chalet Rosiere cannot be held liable for any service interruption, technical problem, inaccuracy or omission from the information published on the site, or for any loss resulting from fraudulent interference by a third party leading to modification of the information published on the site.
ARTICLE 7 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The reproduction of any document published on the Chalet Rosiere Website is solely authorized for personal and private use, all reproduction or use of copies to any other end is strictly forbidden. All content, photographs and other documents on the site are either the property of Chalet Rosiere, or included with the references of the relevant owner, and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property law. Trademarks, logos and templates appearing on this site are the property of Chalet Rosiere. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark appearing on website. Fraudulent use of trademarks or of any other website content is strictly forbidden. You are particularly forbidden from copying, reproducing, representing, modifying and/or profiting from, in whatsoever fashion and to whatsoever end, all or part of the structure or content of the www.chaletrosiere.com website. Chalet Rosiere will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law and will seek criminal prosecution if necessary.
ARTICLE 8 – RENTALS
Rentals at Chalet Rosiere are ruled by our Rental Agreement and Terms that are available upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARTICLE 9 - CONTACT
For any report of illegal content or activities, the User may contact the Publisher at the following address: email@example.com, or by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt addressed to the Editor at the coordinates specified in the present Legal Notice.
ARTICLE 10 - GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
Chalet Rosiere is committed to ensure optimal data privacy and protection of our customers, partners and website visitors. Therefore, please be informed of the ways we might collect your data, how we store it and how we use it:
- Your IP address can be collected by our Service Provider (www.wix.com) when you navigate on the www.chaletrosiere.com website. This information can be used for visitor statistics. For more information about this, please consult the www.wix.com website.
- On the "Contact" page of this website, you can submit a request for information to Chalet Rosiere where we will collect your Name and Email address. This information will be stored in our Email Inbox as well as in a private file for our exclusive use.
- Via our partners' websites, we may collect your First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Phone Number when you send a request for information. This information will be stored in our Email Inbox as well as in a private file for our exclusive use.
- If you have been in contact with us before (either if you made a booking or a request for information), we may have collected your First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Phone Number. This information will be stored in our Email Inbox as well as in a private file for our exclusive use.
- When booking with Chalet Rosiere, we will ask for your First Name, Last Name, Physical Address, Email Address, Mobile Phone Number, Composition of your group (First Name, Last Name and Age), bank account references (used for the refund of your security deposit) as well as your vehicle brand, model, color and licence plate (if you use our private parking spot). This information will be stored in our Email Inbox as well as in a private folder / file for our exclusive use.
- When paying your rental via our partner PayPal, the payment history will be stored on the PayPal server. For more information about this, please consult the www.paypal.com website.
This data is stored in our internal database and is not disclosed to any third party. This data might be used for the sole communication purposes of Chalet Rosiere, including rental information and direct emailing via our partner MailChimp. These actions are limited to 1 or 2 emails per year and feature exclusive promotions as well as updates about Chalet Rosiere and Courchevel.
You can access, modify or delete your data at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Chalet Rosiere website wishes you an excellent navigation!